Why use me? You will only ever pay a one off fee!
On some web designers sites you will find a pricing structure that
looks alot like a set dinner menu.
Those designers often (though not always) are offering you reworked
designs/template based websites.
It's easy to charge everyone the same when you treat them all the same.
Also lots of 'cheap' web designers look great at first until you add up
all the additional features you want and the additional fees they charge
To add to that alot of companies charge extra for building a site that
you can maintain yourself (as they lose out on the monthly maintenance
fee), I include a CMS for free.
To me every customer is a real person with individual needs and who
deserves a professional honest service.
I cannot offer you set prices but I know it helps to give you
an idea of how I work and a guide to how much different projects might
cost, so read on to find out more.
What do you get for your money?
- Detailed exchange via email and/or phone to work out exactly
what you require
- We will agree a brief, price and timescale for your tailored
- I will then produce up to 3 different designs for you to
choose from. If none are suitable (this hasn't happened yet!)
then we will discuss me producing more.
- Once you have chosen a design I begin building
- Building can take from a few days to a few weeks depending
on the project.
- Once finished I will ask you to proof the site and check if
anything needs changing.
- Once you're happy I will take a back-up and hand the site
over to you upon receipt of payment
- You will receive email support as required for an extended
What do you have to do
- Register your domain and hosting. I provide full support
through the process though so it's simple to do yourself.
- Provide all content - with the exception of logos if logo
design has been included within your specification
- Maintain the site once I've handed it over - I will build
the site using a CMS at no extra charge. A CMS is easy to use
software which allows you to maintain the site yourself.
Simple website - Brochure website - Portfolio website - 5 pages or
If you're after a very simple business or personal site that will be
used as a brochure or porfolio then it is likely to cost between
Websites with more advanced features - Brochure websites - Portfolio
website - 5 - 20 pages
If you're after a very simple business or personal site that requires
a few more advanced features or if it's a large site then as a guide it
is likely to cost between £600 - 1000.
Business websites - E-commerce sites and other more advanced web
To give an example - as part of my portfolio is a rental agency site.
A rental agency site requires alot of advanced features and
functionality, same goes for e-commerce sites. As such a website like
this is hard to price for, but as a guide it is likely to cost anywhere
from £1000 - 1500.